Heritage Range with 4 sealed gas burners, 30" Innovection® oven with Inconel® infrared broiler.
Shown with optional leg caps & 4" stub back. CONVECTION OVEN TECHNOLOGY
CONVECTION OVEN TECHNOLOGY Balanced turbulent heat distribution is essential when baking, roasting, and dehydrating food. The American Range Innovection® convection oven technology features dual convection system with louvered side panels to enhance uniform heat distribution throughout the large oven cavity. The strategic placement of the dual Innovection® Convection fans ensures consistent heat distribution even when challenged with cooking the largest turkey, ham or roast. RANGETOP FEATURES
- Sealed burners deliver exceptional performance at every setting and lift off to provide easy cleanup.
- 3 sizes of burners to serve your everyday needs:17,000 BTU (lg), 13,000 BTU (med), 9,000 BTU (sm)
- Variable infinite flame settings for all top burners.
- Automatic, electronic ignition ensures, re-ignition in the event the flame goes out, even on the lowest burner setting
- Continuous commercial-grade cast iron grates allow for easy transfer of pots and pans across the entire cooking surface
- Sealed single piece stainless steel cooktop can hold more than a gallon of spills.
- Controls provide easy, push and turn operation.
- Blue light indicate flame and oven functions provided with every knob
- Heavy metal die-cast black satin knobs with chrome bezels.
- Backguard required, must order separately (not included).
- Multiple functions include: Standard Bake, Innovection® Convection Bake, Infrared Broil and Fan mode
- Innovection® System with two convection fans that optimizes uniform air flow
- Two chrome racks glide at 6 cooking levels on heavy chrome side supports.
- Accommodates full size commercial sheet pan.
- Two lights in each oven are controlled from the front-panel switch
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.